Well, most of you know by now, but we're pregnant! Baby Guzowski is due to arrive on May 6, 2011, and we are very excited! I decided to keep a blog as a journal for myself, and for keeping relatives and friends updated on our progress.
I am currently 9 1/2 weeks pregnant and doing pretty well. Since about week 6, I have been experiencing the nausea and fatigue that are so common during pregnancy. Fortunately, I am not sick all the time, and Matt has been awesome about letting me rest whenever I need it. A lot of nights I'm asleep on the couch by 8:00! I think one of the most challenging things is that I used to LOVE eating, and a lot of foods don't taste quite the same to me. Macaroni and cheese, pasta, goldfish crackers and toast have been among my favorites lately. I'm hoping that my palette will come back around in the next trimester.
I went shopping for my first set of maternity clothes yesterday. I am not at the point of needing them quite yet, but I had a gift card (thank you Zehnacker family!) and I decided to have a few things on hand for when that time arrives. It was a little overwhelming to walk into the store and think about having a belly big enough for those clothes, but I'm excited about my purchases. I have always loved to shop, after all!
Thanks for reading!
I am very excited to follow you all on this WONDERFUL journey!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea Erin and Matt!
ReplyDelete