It feels like it's officially Fall around here! From the chilly wind to the gray skies and geese heading south, the shift is happening. I don't love the darkness (especially in the morning!), but it has been nice to make some soups and casseroles and have some quieter, cozy evenings.
| A game of Pie Face always makes us laugh! |
Noah had a busy week between football and the Fun Run at school on Friday, which was a great event for the whole school community. I volunteered and loved seeing all the kids doing their best to run/walk for 20 minutes.
| Fun Run! |
| Our neighbor and I made signs to cheer on the runners! |
Matt got to have a little getaway for some fishing and camp time for a couple days. They caught a ton of fish and enjoyed some R&R at camp! Meanwhile, I stayed home and got a crown...not the princess kind, despite the adorable paper crown Evie made me!
Over the weekend, we were excited to see DJ and Stefan for a quick visit to VT! Despite Grandma's absence, we managed to pull together quite a feast for the family and loved having most of the family under one roof. It's amazing how the cousins pick up right where they left off, even when they haven't seen each other for over a year.






No comments:
Post a Comment