Last week felt like a blur as we transitioned back into routine and began to get into the Christmas spirit. We had our holiday photos with BirdieLou, which I was convinced were going to be awful. Noah was not in a cooperative mood, and I was frustrated that I had spent the time getting outfits picked out and preparing for photos, only to have him misbehave. Somehow, Tara worked miracles, and still captured the essence of the kids' personalities, even on a grumpy day. That's why she is a professional!








The kids were thrilled to go out on Saturday to get our Christmas tree! It's not so much about getting the tree, as it is about the whole event. We go with my family, so the kids are excited to be with their cousins, Noah gets to help Grandpa with the chainsaw, and Grandma brings hot chocolate and munchkins to eat afterward. We spend 10x longer than the average family that's hunting for a Christmas tree, but I'd venture to say we have a lot more fun, too! It brings back great memories of going to this same tree farm when I was a kid.
 |
| It was so beautiful there with the snow! |
 |
| Grandpa's helper |
 |
| We found one! |
 |
| Colby - ha ha ha! |
 |
| Evie had a blast! |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa with a few of the crew |
 |
| Evie with Elliot - he is SO tall now! |
 |
| The Xmas tree crew |
 |
| Decorating the beautiful tree |
 |
| Noah is working really hard on his reading, and Evie loves to help him! |
 |
| The kids have been really into shoveling this year! |
 |
| Wishes the Elf has returned |
 |
| Roscoe is still not a fan of these antlers! |
No comments:
Post a Comment