Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Counting


Noah has been very into counting lately.  He'll count a handful of goldfish, count the number of stairs as he walks upstairs, count up his trucks, and he'll really count anything interesting he comes across in his day.  It's kind of a funny/cute thing that he is solid on 0-10, then goes to 11, 6, 13, 17, 16...Let's just say he needs some work on double digits!  

Truck parade

Counting up all the bags that Mommy needed to carry!
Here are some other highlights of Noah's week:
Reading ALL the books - the MeReader books have been his favorite lately

Trying out his new tablet for the trip to Florida next month

Trying his hand at a different instrument.  This kid LOVES music.

A weekend hike with Daddy
Working on letters in the snow

Playing an intense game of "Don't Break the Ice" with Lucy
 I have been volunteering with the Four Winds Nature program at Evie's school this year, and I got to spend some time in her classroom yesterday studying animal tracks.  The kids were so enthusiastic about looking for animal tracks outside, and we were lucky to find lots of deer tracks.  I love the days when I get to visit Evie at school and spend some time with her class!
Mouse tunnels

Deer tracks (and poop!)

Here are some other highlights of Evie's week:

Trying Irish Step Dancing at a friend's birthday party

The end of Girl Scout cookie sales - Evie sold 175 boxes!  Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment