Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Cold routine

Last week was a return to routine, and we enjoyed a couple of days of balmy 30-degree weather between the deep freeze, complete thaw, and return to a deep freeze.  Unfortunately, we were housebound over the weekend again due to cold wind chills outside, so we did a spa day with Evie and her friends, did some Cosmic Kids Yoga, and Matt and I escaped on a date night.  By Monday, we couldn't stay in any longer.  At 4 degrees above zero, I took the kids sledding, and no one even mentioned the cold.  Feels like -3?  Great!  We were so happy to see the sun and get some fresh air!







Date night
Indoor fun with Design and Drill


Cosmic Kids Yoga with friends

Our own little kids yoga crew

Evie is too big for the car cart!  Waaaaah!

And Noah is sooooo long now too.  It's crazy when I hold him like this to brush teeth.
Since we didn't have much news this week, I thought I'd share this cute interview that was going around Facebook.  I asked these questions to Evie, and she was a little silly, but some of her answers were pretty insightful. It's always interesting to see yourself through your kids' eyes!

What is something I say a lot?
💕I love you

What makes me happy?
💕When I clean up my room

What makes me sad?
💕When I make a huge mess in the play room

How tall am I?
💕50 inches

What's my favorite thing to do?
Bake stuff💕

What is my favorite food?
💕Chocolate

What is my favorite drink?
💕Beer

If I could go anywhere, where would it be?
💕Florida

Do you think you could live without me?
💕No

How do I annoy you?
By saying no💕

What is my favorite TV show?
The Grinch💕

What is my favorite music to listen to?
💕Zac Brown Band

What is my job? 
Taking care of me and Noah💕TT

How old am I?
💕36

What's my favorite color?
💕Purple

How much do you love me?
💕On a scale of 1-10?  10 thousand!

No comments:

Post a Comment