I'm a little sad that it's been too hot to enjoy many of our usual Fall activities, like apple picking, hiking, etc., but we are trying to savor the warmth while it lasts. We made like pigs and cooled off in the mud by going "mudding" with Aunt Boo Boo and Will over the weekend. We channeled our inner rednecks, got our grubbiest clothes on, and rode on trucks and four wheelers through the biggest mud puddles I've ever seen. We thought Noah would love it, but instead he was terrified by the size of the trucks, the loud noise, and he hated the mud. Despite the fact that he was wearing a shirt saying "My Favorite Color is DIRT", he didn't like the fact that we were dirty. He kept telling us, "EWWW! You smell kistusting (disgusting)!" Evie, Matt, and I had fun, but I was really happy to come home and shower at the end of the day!
![]() |
| MUD! |
Other happenings from the week:
Lunch and recess date with Evie at school
Grandma Karen's 60th Birthday
11 Years since we adopted Roscoe!
And various other creative endeavors...
![]() |
| Mega Lego tower |
![]() |
| Monkey Face toast |
![]() |
| Drum reconfiguring |
![]() |
| Shade party or Phish concert? |









No comments:
Post a Comment