The big news of the week is that we have a new car! As I was driving home from the dealership, I had this feeling that I'm entering the next phase of parenting - the soccer mom phase! EEK! But in reality, I am excited to be able to bring friends along on our adventures now.
It was kind of a crazy week, but luckily it was busy with fun things. First of all, we had a date night with our friends at Esc4pe in Burlington. I hadn't even heard of an escape room, but the idea is that you have to find and solve a series of clues/puzzles to get out of the room in less than an hour. I will go ahead and say that our team rocked, and we made it out in 48 minutes. It was so much fun - I'd highly recommend it!
It was also a busy weekend of King Me gigs, and the kids and I rocked along with them on Friday evening.
As is typical for this time of year, we woke up to snow on Saturday, and Evie was in shorts by Sunday. We went for a long family walk on Sunday, and it reminded us of all the fun things we can look forward to with the warmer weather.
Noah's weekly highlights included playing trucks with Grandpa, visiting ECHO, and having a lunch date with Onyx!
No comments:
Post a Comment