I think I have the March blahs. We have been tricked with a few beautiful days, and now winter is back with a vengeance. Single-digit temps and sub-zero wind chills kept us inside all weekend (and slightly bored and crazy), and now we are bracing for another big snow storm. Wah-waaaaaaaah.
 |
| It's hard to believe it was nice enough to play sand table last week |
 |
| And it was warm enough for maple creemees |
 |
| See how happy we were, Mother Nature? |
And then we had to return to hibernation.
 |
I had to bundle up and go for a walk on Sunday. I couldn't handle any more inside time!
|
We have had fun with Sophie visiting (Evie especially loves her), and miraculously, the kids entertained each other so Matt and I could watch the UVM basketball game on Saturday. Go Cats! March Madness always helps us get through this blah month. :-)
 |
| Snuggling up with some books |
 |
| Evie really wanted to make cereal necklaces, and it kept the two of them busy for quite a while. Cheap entertainment on a cold day! |
 |
| Sophie snuggles |
 |
| Sophie is bored with this book, apparently! |
 |
Uuuuuuuuge lego towers
|
 |
Helping Mommy with core exercises
|
 |
| A little birthday celebration for Sharon |
No comments:
Post a Comment