![]() |
| School picture day! |
I got completely spoiled with a spa day at the Topnotch Resort with friends on Sunday to celebrate Rebecca's birthday. Her hubby arranged the whole thing and made sure we were treated like royalty by taking care of food, drinks, and treatments for everyone. It was a well-deserved celebration for my dear friend!
Matt was a rock star for taking care of everything at home so that I could leave without a worry, too.
One of my biggest worries with Evie starting school was that I would be bored at home alone with Noah, but so far we have had plenty to fill our days. We've had some fun play dates, time with Grandma and Grandpa, and I have enjoyed having time to feel like I'm actually keeping up with my own life again. All those appointments, car repairs, Goodwill trips and phone calls are finally getting done. And I have time for baking and cooking again. Hooray! I'm also learning a lot about construction sites and heavy equipment thanks to Noah's fascination with it all. Who needs big plans for the day when you can watch a crane truck at work?! Honestly - it was the highlight of my day to see my little guy enjoying it so much.
| Our big destination on our walk - a construction site, complete with crane truck |
Before we fully delve into Fall, we are hoping for at least one more pool day and a few more cherry tomatoes from the garden!
| This boy is following in his sister's footsteps and loves the pool |




No comments:
Post a Comment