 |
| Nothing wrecks your denial like seeing the school bus doing a practice run through the neighborhood! |
I had been living in a blissful denial about the start of kindergarten, that is, until we went to the open house at Evie's school last week. Since then, my mind has been racing with every "what if" scenario, worrying starting at 5:30am daily. Will Evie find friends in her class? Who will she sit with at lunch? Will she like the bus? What will I do all day when she's at school? Who is Noah going to play with when Evie's gone? Did I really appreciate my time with her at home?
My rational brain knows that she is going to love it, so to block out my worries, we have stayed busy (and I've cried on a few friends' shoulders). Prayers are appreciated for all of us this week, and we will be thinking of all the families sending their kiddos off this week, too!
 |
| Bounty from our little garden |
 |
| The boys went for a little hike |
 |
| The kids had an awesome time at Aunt Pea's while Matt and I played music for a wedding |
 |
| Evie and I picked our first apples of the season. Yum! |
 |
| My baking buddy helping with Grandpa Tom's birthday cake |
 |
| Many park trips this week |
 |
| Evie likes to walk Roscoe all by herself now |
 |
| IBM night at the Vermont Lake Monsters game |
 |
| Swimming date with friends |
 |
| Time for Elmo to have a bath! |
No comments:
Post a Comment