![]() |
| I want to go back on vacation! Hrmph. |
I'm sure no one wants to hear us complain about this, but re-entry after vacation has been ROUGH! We spent much of the past week feeling tired, grumpy, and daydreaming about St. John. I guess that's a sign of an awesome vacation! Evie had a snow day on Tuesday, so we tried to build a "snowcastle" since we couldn't build sandcastles.
It has been such a strange winter, so we have managed to spend some time outside, which has helped everyone feel better. The kids wanted to go running with Daddy last week, and Evie rode her bike for 2 miles on Sunday. It's crazy to think that we are doing these things in February in Vermont!
In an attempt to snap ourselves out of the post-vacation funk, we went to ECHO and out to brunch at Skinny Pancake on Saturday. Noah has changed so much since the last time we were at ECHO, and it was a lot of fun to see him enjoying the experience as much as his big sis. He especially loved watching the fish and playing in the new water table. Evie spread her wings a bit and made a new friend while she played in the tree house and went down the slide a million times. I guess life at home isn't so bad, after all.




No comments:
Post a Comment