We're running an infirmary at our house. One after the other, we've all fallen victim to a nasty chest cold, and I have sympathy for how bad the kids have been feeling, because I am feeling pretty crummy myself. The silver lining is that daylight savings was a no-brainer, because we all wanted to go to bed early anyway!
![]() |
| Poor sick girl |
![]() |
| Yes, he's snuggling the laptop and iPhone |
I gave Noah his first sippy cup of water when he was sick, because he was coughing so much that I thought it would be a fun diversion and maybe feel good on his throat. He loved the experience, although I'm not sure he ingested much more than a sip! At least it made him smile.
Not much else to report since we've been staying home so much! Evie had a special library day with her preschool, which was a lot of fun. They read stories, sang songs and did a cute craft, all focused on Spring. One of my best discoveries is that we can check out movies from the library! We have appreciated our pile of library books and movies so much with all these sick days.
And a couple other random photos from the week:
![]() |
| If you walk a mile in these shoes...(wearing my boots) |
![]() |
| Evie and Grandma helping make dinner |







No comments:
Post a Comment