We have been busy celebrating lots of birthdays this week, and Evie has loved being my baking assistant!
![]() |
| Frosting face |
Matt's birthday was fun, and I was pretty proud of the Almond Joy cake I made for him! Noah decided he wouldn't nap that day, so I had to finish the cake while wearing Noah in the Ergo.
I am a Vermonter, and I pride myself on being able to make the most of the winters, but the past few weeks have pushed me to my limits. I'm regretting our choice to not go on a winter vacation this year, that's for sure!
I've been wracking my brain for indoor activities, and we went to the library just to get out of the house, but ended up having a great time. I'm not sure why we don't go there more often!
And as soon as the temperatures got into the double digits, we bundled up and went outside. I probably looked like the neighborhood circus act when I was walking Roscoe and pulling both kids in the sled yesterday, but anyone who lives here knows that we're all a little crazy by this point in the winter!
Since Noah is growing like a weed, I've had to go through his dresser and clean out a bunch of clothes. What is it about packing away kids clothes that makes moms so sad??? I found myself getting a little bit wistful thinking that we may never have another baby to wear these clothes. Then I remembered just how busy and tired I am with two kids!
...but this sweet little face makes me want 100 more babies!
Noah has been enjoying his freedom without the cast on his leg. It took him a couple of days to regain his mobility, and I was stressed that his physical development was going to be stunted after being in the cast. He still isn't showing any signs of crawling or pulling himself up yet. However, once he remembered how to roll, he's resumed log rolling all over the place. Doesn't he remember that's what got him in trouble in the first place?! (But I was celebrating when I saw him figure it out again!)



.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment