It has been another busy week, this time because we were traveling. So, the blog will be short on words and heavy on photos to update you all!
Baby Boy is 22 Weeks...I'm feeling large. If I sit for too long, I'm already feeling a little achy in my back, so I'm glad that I'm not working full-time at a desk for this pregnancy.
We were blessed with an incredible shipment of baby boy hand-me-downs from our Colorado family, and it made me extra excited to have a boy once I saw all of the little clothes. Thank you, thank you, thank you to DJ and Katie!
I saw this on facebook the other day, and I had to share, because despite our excitement about having a boy, we do have some apprehensions.
We had a few low-key days at home before our trip...
At the end of the first flight, Evie and her cousins were invited to take a picture in the cockpit with the pilots. This is as close as she would get, and it was her best "smile" pose. Clearly we need to work on her "smile!"
The weekend in Maryland was relaxing and filled with family and fun, and a great 60th birthday party.
| Our snoozing niece - also the best babysitter in the world! |
| Who knew she could still play?! |
| Getting ready for the party |
And then it was time for the big event!
Evie and her 2nd cousin Bryson were ADORABLE together, except that Evie was playing hard-to-get for much of the weekend. We caught them together a few times, at least!
I hope I get the awesome genes of my mom and her sisters. Maybe it's the wine that keeps them young!? Either way, it was a wonderful weekend and our hearts are full.
| Cheers! |










No comments:
Post a Comment