Matt and I both kind of slacked on taking pictures this week, so it's going to be a short post! We are inching toward the finish line with our basement, and the heating is being installed on Wednesday this week. We have already realized how nice it's going to be to have another indoor play space as the weather gets yucky!
The stairs are good for playing slinky, or "stinky" as Evie calls it!
The family band - Daddy on guitar, Evie on shaker, and Mommy on vocals!
We haven't been up to much else exciting stuff this week, just the usual Costco shopping, etc. I have to admit to bribing Evie with a Costco creemee to get us through the shopping trip!
Tailgate party!
Matt and I had a great date night on Friday night (thanks to Aunt Pea for babysitting), and we saw this very interesting guy, Reggie Watts at the Flynn. You should check him out on You Tube if you haven't heard of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment