I'll try to make this a quick post, because I need to get to bed since tomorrow is a work day! I'm feeling surprisingly okay about going to work, but I will miss my little peanut.
Evelyn had her next round of shots today, and she did very well. I gave her some tylenol before the appointment, and it seemed to help a lot. The only side effect is that she took a 3-hour nap, which allowed me some time to get stuff ready for tomorrow and bake some delicious chocolate peanut butter blondies! Nothing like a good dessert to make me feel better, huh?
 |
| Right after her shots being a brave girl |
We also got the latest stats on Evelyn's growth, and she is still tall and thin. She weighs 12 lbs. 6 oz. (25th percentile) and is 25 3/4 inches (90th percentile). Her pediatrician is happy with her growth, and he said we can try rice cereal as soon as she shows interest in eating. I don't feel ready for that yet, but I know she'll let us know when it's time!
 |
| If it's up to me, she'll live at home forever |
Over the weekend, we had a garage sale and got rid of a bunch of
junk "treasures", and we also made it out for a hike around Indian Brook. I wore Evelyn in the Moby wrap, and it was the most successful hiking experience we've had with her so far. It was a beautiful day, and the air is starting to get that crispness of fall.
 |
| Indian Brook hiking success! |
We also had a nice visit with Evelyn's great-grandma last week, and they got some nice snuggle time. We're so lucky to live nearby to Evie's two great-grandmas!
 |
| Nana Mil and Evelyn |
In honor of Evie turning 4 months old, here's photo comparison from 1 day old to 4 months old. The lamb chair used to look big, and now it's Evelyn that looks big!
 |
| 1 day old |
 |
| 4 months old |
No comments:
Post a Comment