HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADDY! Yesterday was Matt's birthday, and while Monday isn't the most exciting day for a birthday, we had a fun dinner out with his family to celebrate, and then came home to finish off the celebration with birthday pie (his request). He got lots of homemade artwork from the kids, which was super sweet.
There was nothing too crazy to report from the week, and then Friday during the night I was suddenly struck with vertigo. It was AWFUL. I couldn't get out of bed without getting sick, so I stayed in bed all day Saturday and slept, because that was the only relief from the spinning and nausea. Matt was awesome and took care of everything with the kids, and Evie was an awesome little caregiver, too. She made me a big cup of lemon water, baked homemade breakfast cookies, and then came in and read to me while I was resting. I felt so loved and cared for!
Unfortunately, it took me the rest of the weekend for the vertigo to fully go away, but I was able to was able to be upright while watching the Super Bowl and eating some yummy snacks by Sunday evening. The kids watched the first half of the game, and Noah was obsessed with Mahomes on the Chiefs. We didn't have a strong allegiance to either team, so it was fun to watch and enjoy the close game!
And a few other photos from the week:
 |
| Working on a fort (before Aunt Boo Boo helped him!) |
 |
| Working on patterns with tools |
 |
| Getting the snowboards all tuned up with Grandpa Tom |
 |
| Who doesn't love a good game of Parcheesi?! |
 |
| Always drumming! |
No comments:
Post a Comment